Thursday, December 18

18TH OF DECEMBER 2014



This thing lit up my face like crazy yesterday. That smile extended from one ear to another, can't remember the last time I was so excited. "Lai lai lai, don't so stress.." Call me crazy, I know, cuz simultaneously in my head I thought that myself, that I was crazy for being so happy for just one free drink. LOL. It was a hot chocolate, and though the taste wasn't suited to my preference, I finished it still cuz well.. yep ;)

Anywho, feeling semi-thankful that I wasn't gonna be caffeinated, but then it sent electric waves of anxiety into my body system down right to my guts, then it went back way up and I could feel my pulse through my temple, and the sound of my heartbeats were ringing in my ear. crazy, my stomach bloated a little bit and I tried to press down the urge to puke by praying that it'll all go away. During the exam, I was a bit fidgety and then got super hungry towards the end. Went and grabbed pan mee, swallowed it then went on excitedly and played Angry Birds (something I downloaded the night before) in the bus - N.E.A.T. 

Ms Puteri looked for us.. and then......
So i got car-sick, went home and threw it all up and the images of panmee not digested.. "There goes dinner," I thought. I felt that my gut was being twirled inside out, so sorry body. So I rested on the new couch (tq Lord!), waited for mum to call, then cooked soup, watched a couple minutes of the Grinch, then moved on to watch Bruce Almighty and went to sleep.

This morning I first woke up at 8 with a smile on my face, and my heart felt good too. Thought that it was probably cuz tomorrow's the last day, and I could then embrace Christmas to its best.. Or thought maybe I had a good day ytd - chilling, movie etc. Or maybe it's also cuz teytey texted me and we were gonna have lunch, woohooo! Felt so happy and at ease :) then.. went back to sleep, and woke up feeling the contrary. Told myself maybe it's cuz I wasn't well yesterday - legit excuse huh? 

And this afternoon was Joel Osteen and then cleaning up the room, and getting all Christmasy, listening to MC, planning meals... Crazy. Got so hungry, called Herbert and finally got him at the 4th ring to go dinner, and talked about going 'fighting' and dancing! :D woohoo. excites excites! not much to my surprise, dinner tmr is cancelled, and well, just look for something else to do lo :)

I'm thinking of being somebody's Santa this X'mas! :)

yay! muchhh excites < 3 see you soon bloggie, and you could finally taste that heavenly bits of Christmas!

#620Nothing Is Wasted

Do you ever feel like you have “wasted years?” Years defined by events that broke your heart or were filled with disappointments and setbacks? Maybe you are facing a slow season or a difficult situation and wondering where God is and what is His plan. Then this message is for you. Let Joel bring hope to your life in a fresh, new way in this inspiring message that will remind you of God’s restoration power and His divine plan for your life, even in the midst of difficulties and pain. Be encouraged with what David said in Psalm 4:1, “God enlarged me in my time of distress.” He didn’t receive increase in the good times; God increased David in the tough times. Let this message inspire you that even through difficulties, God has a plan to strengthen and prepare you for an exciting, expansive future.


No comments: