Sunday, December 7

:)

Had Christmas Homes on Friday and had gift exchange too. Went to the Big Bad Wolf after, during midnight :O crazzyyy!

And today I served in church. Had loadsa fun, and got to keng-gai with the elder hosts, got to play with Andre and he's such an adorable puff :)

Was really blessed by Elder Adeline's message today "It's not the end yet". It was again - the story of Jesus walking on water. What a powerful message, that its interpretation is being differently taught each week. "Be still, God is still with you. It is not over yet." As the service ended, I just hung around Eld hoping to chat with her for bit, as strongly felt during the first service when the message spoke right into my heart and I was on the verge of going all waterworks. I was gonna go, "I feel so blessed by your message today. I'm going through a storm too, it will be over right?" And really wondered what her response was gonna be.

I was delighted when she noticed me in the end, so warmly, and asked how am I. I said the above, really chilled-ly, and she just said "Let's pray!" I was taken aback a lil bit, but felt so ever blessed. Then she said take care and left.

Praying for the best, may God give me grace please Amen.

No comments: