Friday, December 26

"thanks for making me feel special..."

Met up with the super lovely Paula who gave me such amazing heartfelt gifts. super grateful for you, thank you God. :) for crossing our paths, and giving me a friend in her during these crucial weeks. Had a very fun lunch and met Rachel Saw. :)

On the 24th night, had dinner with Yvonne, it was splendid. I was so excited. Was really delighted when Jacob called me, LCK wished me earlier, Natsie too, and then Abs and Chlo called then skyped me, then received a surprise gift at the door, then slept and went to church, feeling not as excited. Was really happy when Amy and Vikki gave me the gifts tho. and daphne too. Went for lunch with the girls, and then back to the hotel to chill. Presented my mum her gift, then parents their cards, then had Jap dinner. Went back, then Charly called and we chatted for a while, then Annabelle called and we spoke for about 45 mins catching up and just chatting about lotsa stuff, then CKJ called, so lame, to wish me a belated birthday. So thankful for all the birthday calls, :) thanks guys.

As the night sealed an end, my heart felt so heavy and i just went all waterworks. Immediately buzzed cynthia to come to my emergency rescue.. Was so disheartened when I realized I couldn't reach her, as i really did not know what to do... I just felt super disheartened, and ahh, my heart was just in so much agony. That half hour or more felt like forever, and i was sooooo happy when she finally replied me. I wept through our conversations, which resulted in my eyes being swollen till this morning, and a lil bit of afternoon i guess.

I'm so thankful for this precious lady. No matter what the future holds, I'm just gonna be thankful for her, as much as I can now, and as much as this is gonna mean something now. As disheartened as I feel, I'm super super grateful for all the great things, and I guess that's what I should redirect my focus on... Rather than.. the other way round. Thank u cynthia banana, i would never know what to do without you. You hold the pieces of my heart together, forever and always. Thank you for always allowing me to make mistakes, let me fall, and rather than picking me up straight away, you try me to try to get up myself, but would encourage me each step I take. Thanks for understanding that it's hard for me, but still being firm in ur position and just making me take another step forward. Thank you for not judging me, and for really believing in me, and to not care about me during our usual daily lives but stay up with me through the nights when I'm at my lowest. Thank you for accepting me... Thank you for letting me shed everything off, and present to you my bare and naked heart...

I wouldn't know what to do without you.......

sighs

as far as life is concerned, am trying to keep the faith.
all is well, and God is good.
God is good. 
God is good.

at least those that matter did...

one way or another..

happy birthday to me :)



oh and banana,

to the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world...

never quit believing in urself banana. never.

No comments: