Wednesday, December 10

Next train of emotions: Stupid, for being stupid.

So two days ago I chatted with the rofl girl, as I sought for reassurance, she said, "Don't let anyone, including me, hurt you."

whoa.

that didn't hit me hard, which is great. when that happened, i could feel the pieces of the wall just began to get themselves together collectively, forming a barrier.

yesterday i went to visit Mr Adam, am praying for his very best. met up with my college sweethearts, and it was ever lovely and warm. so lovely.

today, i did a problem question then went for consultation. towards the end, i sought for my personal time to chat. i let loose of what's been going on, and it's a relief. she said, she knows that things have been happening, and that what i wrote impressed her. that i can do it.

very motherly.

i had a panic attack yesterday. and i was so worried that i wasn't gonna make it. that i was literally hanging on the edge, by the cliff. she pulled me back up onto the ground, and im at ease that im okay.

the value of things began to hit me, and i realised the significance of truly, the more significant things in life. i said i'd try harder next semester, in realigning my priorities. i promise

she guided me thoroughly, of which i'm really thankful.

i walked out there, feeling as empowered as ever. my sight stumbled upon my reflection, and i saw a beautiful woman capable of doing such great things, and thought "she should be walking with her head up high", "always".

feeling like i could own the world if i work hard and believed in myself harder, at the same time, i felt so stupid - for being stupid.

like i said before, i'm no good when it comes to me making mistakes. but i believe God has a plan.

the sister called and updated me about her current triangular situation. it was interesting. and hey, though i live my life most days not seeing her, sometimes she could feel non-existent, but hey, someone at the other side of the world is willing to hear me out, without seeing me, and someone believes in me wholeheartedly, and would support me indefinitely regardless.

and throughout this, i've got closer to koala. and i'm just thankful :)

it's the end of my sob stories, i'm not gonna bring it up anymore unless really necessary.

it is done and dusted.

it is well.

amen.

No comments: