Thursday, December 4

friends in need #mahomies


It's Dec 3rd, and I guess Christmas just came early. The guys were asking me to go dinner but i turned them down cuz I don't think I can afford it (though I'm still chilling on my bed now :( ). And then they came over around 11pm, and bought me ^Chai Latte that I've been craving since forever, and a red velvet cake. How thoughtful :') 
It's just these few weeks haven't been easy, and each day I'm just living by faith, trusting God in all that I do. It really isn't easy, when everyday seems to be so gloomy, and just trusting that miraculously the sun shall shine every day, or at least let a tinge of sunlight shine through - but it doesn't. It's been much requested, and I didn't think that it was that difficult to achieve.. Hence, this lil gesture sparked up hope at the very least. But I have made my decision, and I will stick to it, and just praying to God for strength, peace and grace. 
So as the guys came by, we chatted about the casual everyday stuff, which led on to the reasons behind these difficult weeks, as well as chatted about reaching out to a very dear friend whom I haven't heard from in ages. It was very warm to be around family, where we can get so natural and easy. Pete thinks that it's just voices troubling me, they're all just noise. They said that they've been there, and it's not easy. It in fact, sucks. And Pete was speaking from experience, how it can get really bad, not just terrible, but the worst. But that's when you really grow. That's when he actually grew...And though trusting that everything happens for a reason, he doesn't know his too. And I might not know mine.. It's honestly just a blind journey of faith. 
Christmas is just around the corner and I'm so excited! Am praying that I'll be able to work my hardest for this exam, as lacking as I am now.. I'm honestly freaking out :( But I'm gonna pray for peace.. Just the other day I was thinking, it could seem a lil sad how I'm studying in the month of December :(. But it's okay, just hold on tight, it's only like less than 21 days away, and home is where I'll be really soon, reconnecting with familiar faces again, building lives again, and just taking a break as well :) 
All is well, and thank You so much Dad.
Amen.

No comments: