Thursday, February 13

Sweet dream~

So i guess my dream last night was pretty sweet. I dreamt about the gay besties who came to my house to surprise me for my birthday! Celine came along, but she didn't play such a a big role :P Anyhoo, they both came, and they greeted me before heading to my room/somewhereinmyhouse getting all busy. Well, I'm unsure how the real sequence went, but vaguely putting the pieces together, they were busy preparing to give me the best birthday ever, as they got their hands dirty with putting together a photo album for me. It was really really warm and sweet! But I never got to find out what was in the photo album, as I was awaken by roomie's alarm =.= I tried to go back to sleep, but the dream stopped there. Anywho, it was just a really sweet dream, cuz they were both sooo exhausted from preparing everything, and it was raining, and they fell asleep, and woke up again . . .

"The subconcious mind leads to your dreams" they say.

I guess it's the stress piling up, and I'm feeling.. hm, a bit lack of love I guess. haha :P

-

Something to hold on tight (:


No comments: