Tuesday, February 4

Post CNY

sissilicious~

This Chinese New Year has been so special and meaningful.
And it would never had been so without my sissie, and my lovely friends sent down from heaven.
Though the week was spent very simply, not as busy as I anticipated, but I feel like I've grown quite a bit at mind this trip. Since Jie has graduated and is doing her internship in Hong Kong now, she has so many stories to tell and inspire people. A perfect topping to this was her one month solo experience in Europe. I'm really proud of her, and I'm really excited for her.
At the same time, hearing Jie sharing stories has taught me a few things.
One of it would be that the sky is really your limit
There are no boundaries as to how much we can learn, 
and there's endless things out there waiting just to inspire you.

I'm so glad I'm heading closer to the end of A-Levels. 
I'm really excited of what's going to happen next. The road ahead is still uncertain and so I really have no expectations at all. It feels pretty good this way. Hehe. Cuz most of my life, I've lived anticipating what my next move is, where my next destination shall be. But for now, it's either a golden ticket (scholarship) to the UK, or start a twinning program locally where home is just simply 1000 miles away. 

My heart beats faster at the sound of a full complete 3 yr degree program in the UK, or rather a 4 yr programme in Nottingham where I can do a transfer program travelling to other parts of the world. But if what's set and decided is KL, I'm fine too I suppose. My counsellor told me not to sweat it, since both paths will eventually lead me to where I want to be - a law graduate.

Trials is in a month's time. And I suppose tomorrow is the day where we reply to Ms D about our decision to remain as a Student Advisor for Student Council. The instant decision was a no when I first heard it a month or two back, but I have decided to take up the position. I decided on the basis of making the most out of what I have now :) A2 finals will be in May/June. The A-Levels journey shall end there, then I'll have a two months transition period before settling to wherever. I plan to do something really cool then, in a long term manner, rather than just a few hour short activity such as rocking Mount K. Hopefully, I'll stumble upon some cool stuff then!

Don't get me wrong. I really appreciate my experience here in KL, as well as friends I met here. Throughout last year, I feel like I've learnt so much about life, undergoing the mental warfare. It was crazy, and recalling now, I can't believe it's all over, truly deeply over and that there's only about 3 months left! :O scream shorrtttt!

Anyway, at the time being, I don't think KL is the place for me yet. 
But I thank KL for grooming me all these months. 

Hope all of you had a splendid CNY as I did!! :)
I've posted photos of what I did on FB, feel free to scroll through all of em!! 


p.s. Melbourne dudes make my heart skip a beat! < 3

No comments: