Tuesday, February 18

Melbourne

Adios from Melbourne!!!
So yesterday, I took a bus from Sentral to LCCT to meet my family before boarding together for the flight to Melbourne. It took around 8hrs of flight, which I slept through most of it. It's currently summer, so the breeze that usually welcomed me was missing this time around, 
it's just so warm here.
Went for Viatnamese Lunch - which was just alright, since I'm not a big fan.
We walked around Viatnamese Street. And had Chinese dinner there too.
It's a lil interesting how my verryyy Asian parents just seem to eye all things Asian even in a foreign country, lol.

Ma hotel: Batman's HIll on Collins :)
Melbourne is such a beautiful city! I could totally picture myself living here.
I love how this place is so Asian, how it is labelled as "2nd Malaysia".
The people you see, I figured, probably 50-50 is locals/Caucasians to Asians. 
It's pretty mindblowing, but I love it, it feels so homey!!
Asia in Australia, yessss.
And the people here are so nice! 
The guy from the hotel receptionist totally made a good impression, so yes,
Melbourne's maybe, 80% green light. hehe.

my current current current state.
I really need a heads up as to where my path leads to..
And i just need strength to work so much more harder,
and just work really really hard.
But however it turns out to be, I want to be happy everyday.

Just like this. 
Anyway, attending Anna's bar admission tmr at the Victoria Supreme Court!
How exciting~!

oh and just a quick update of what I did over the weekend.. 
hmm, the red bean bag, and the awkward moment :)

toodles!

No comments: