Monday, February 24

#100happydays - Challenge Accepted >:)

Annabelle said that I'm addicted to HIMYM, truth is, I just really enjoy watching it, so yeah. :)

Melbourne had been wonderful, despite the fact that my own fault with the cab driver who tried to rip me off freaked myself out. Lol. I tried to tell people about what happened cuz I was just in desperate need of inner peace. :P I'm just that silly >.<

Now that I'm back, I need to catch up with my studies since I've skipped a week of classes, and also I've been losing track since last December. I'm not the biggest fan of skipping church services for other things to do, but seems like I've been shoved into that corner nowadays. It's no excuse, so I really need to pray for focus, determination and strength to get me to where I'm supposed to be. I'm really sorry.
Furthermore, I just lack motivation to attend classes. They don't seem to be the most appealing places to be :/ It's just... a lil.. less interesting. The social environment in college is so different compared to before, maybe I'm just not used to it.

Anyway, Manchester University has offered me a conditional offer which is great! I'm just not sure if that's where I'm gonna go this year. I mean, everything is tentative, and nothing is confirmed. So I'm kinda like sitting on a fence, I just don't know. I just wanna not think so much and just study the hardest, and I just hope that I can.

*

p.s. I just realised that I can't put up with people who don't mean what they say. Even the littlest things, their accountability is really at stake.

Anyways, Imma sleep! nights :)) <3 p="">

No comments: