Sunday, January 12

Ohanae weekend

This has been one of the coolest weekends ever! Mum and dad came over on Thursday, so I went to Gardens to join them for the weekend.

My uncle came to pick me up on Friday, then we went to Adrian's house for the pre-wedding dinner. I thought it was so meaningful to see my dad reconnecting with his siblings. Though it's only as near as KL, but my parents don't have the habit of keeping in touch and doing visitations as much as other people. It's not that they don't think of them, cuz my parents talk about them all the time, but somehow it just happened to be this way. So anyway, it was interesting to feel like I actually belonged in such a joyful event cuz usually it's attending other friends' events instead of family events. I guess for family events, they tend to feel like obligations sometimes, but for a newbie me, I kinda like it and I really hope for many many more!!! =) I think I have potential to be a very good cousin... hmmm •-• im weird I know hahaha.

On Saturday, me and dad went to check out the new PJ campus for BAC, and dad loves it. He suggested getting me a car here, say whutt o.O haha. We went to check out Lakeside Campus again with Peg this time to draw the distinctions between these two institutes to prep us when it's time to decide. Im torn in between, due to the environmental differences, as well as their respective transfer programmes. And UK is still an option, but I can't do further without a reply, so im really hoping for quicker responses. *fingers crossed*

My bro picked us up and we went to midvalley for amazing duck lunch. Hahaha. XD it was so good. Then we went shopping cuz my dad has these vouchers. Im really really happy! Hahaha. It's always, always nice to spend time with my family. It gets more interesting as each year passes by! ;) I was asking if my dad could get me a Polaroid camera, but he wouldn't cuz he thinks it's temporary craving and that it's unnecessary. To my surprise, this morning when i woke up, my mum (in her most maternal voice) asked me how much the camera was and offered to buy me one. Hahaha. It's a trivial issue, but I was so happy cuz I haven't done anything awesome that day yet (since I just woke up) and my mum said she'll get me one. I was like, "What?? It's not even my birthday :OO (with all smiles in between yawns)" hahaha. Damn.

Anyway, Saturday night was the wedding dinner. I applied my VS body mist from Shar, and also my new lipstick and felt pretty great. I sat with my relatives and met this really pretty cousin of mine for the first time, Pauline. And again, I loved how warm the whole event was, and also the sense of belonging felt great. It was quite sentimental for me to see my uncles and aunties sharing stories etc. It's pretty new for dad too, so im happy that he's happy  haha. :)))) *all smiles!!* I went back and slept without removing my makeup (worst idea) cuz I was just deadly exhausted! I've been sleeping late less now, good girl (Y)

Woke up this morning and continued the shopping 'spree' within 1.5 hrs. Got new luggage which I absolutely love and 2 bajus with dad's vouchers. Went to lunch with le cousins n A. Christina before she dropped me home. Spent the afternoon unpacking and doing laundry. Then settled down in my bed till night. Had a super interesting session with Ollie, im so grateful. Truly, we never have control over what happens in life. We just gotta live in the moment, be genuine whilst have faith in God. It was really great to hear from Bubura ytd. And bananie's instant reply made me happy too.  >:D haha. So now u know, im this 166/167cm girl who's so easily satisfied by the tiniest things. But please, having said that, please don't mess with me. Seriously.

Good night world!  <3 tq Lord for everything, and also for Alvin (yes u noob >:) )

No comments: