Sunday, January 5

I can't wipe that grin off my face

It's that moment where I find myself feeling really excited and grateful to be so blessed. Blessed with the things I have, blessed with people around me.

Nope I didn't get engaged, nor did my parents agree to buy me a new car. Just these few days, from hanging out at Charly's, to Jo's, island with derp n tim n peepo, panmee with derp, seating arrangement today in church :P (with derp n cicak), yamcha with Dick n Jane, normal chatting with Dr Ray, to casual chats with Van... im just very happy.

Mum shared her testimony today, interesting. Oh, I got a driving license!!! :D hmm... chilling with Abs' bunny was pretty cool too. And tonight's yamcha was really warm too.  I mean, I don't know. I'm leaving to KL tmr, and yet I had a grin wiped longest on my face ever in the list of "The Day Before I Leave".

I haven't gotten around to confirm my resolutions, but it will be up soon. I'm pretty excited for this year. It's gonna be packed packed packed! 

Gotta remember to strengthen my walk with God. Thank you God for everything,  everybody.  I dont really know what im feeling or thinking now cuz I feel all over the place, but thank You.

No comments: