Friday, January 24

cheer cheer, please?

Yesterday was ECA Drive and Orientation Party. Both events went smooooootttthhh, and I had so much fun. I hadn't laughed so much in ages. I got so high that I was so tired that night, and my voice was hoarse, and the aftermath lingered on till morning today. My eyes were soooo heavy >.< ermagerrrddd, it felt like i was hungover lol. It felt really good though. I used to be so hyped up all the time in high school. Now thinking back, probably that explains why I'm always so exhausted after school. I thought it was a normal thing :P But i suppose that's the reason why I felt like naps were mandatory even though I usually reach home late evening, and I'd be a super cranky kid without naps. haha. < 3

Anyway, during Orientation Party, the ballon arch that decorated the main entrance was so beautiful! It was so dreamy, like a fantasy. And the balloon arch we did this time was so pretty, much prettier than the previous one. This time we had better balloons i think, they look like jelly beans :3 hehe. I had fun doing the ballon arch in both events tho :))

The Orientation Party this year was so warm! I loved it so much. I wished last year's was like that :P And kudos to Fern's mini concert!!! It got everyone singing along together, which totally emitted the whole 'ohana' vibe. And there was this guy, Jet's birthday. So he was invited to stand in front, and everyone sang him the Happy Birthday song. How nice! It feels like the whole intake is singing for you. So warm!!! aww :(

Since the space was a bit tight, everyone was cramping like in a sardine can. And with 200 people, imagine the noise and the crowd. The games were quite cooly executed. Someone wrote on my paper "beautiful as f*ck" on my paper during The Joyce Game, which is really awkward cuz I didn't know anybody. Me and Sze Yuin cracked up like crazy during The Number Game, Jae Hoon is hilarious. Then suddenly the whole thing turned into a mini strobes, cuz people were dancing like partying. Anyway, kudos to the whole team for making it work! < 3

I went home and took a really awesome nap, which I started of by dreaming of fantasies of JJ :P haha

*

So today was the release of our AS results. I got AABB. I was aiming to get an A for Maths, but I got a B instead. 1 mark till A!! So I'm a bit disappointed, cuz I thought I had it secured :( Ah well, gotta strive harder!!!!!

I thank God for beautiful people and friends around me. To all of you such as my college mateys and Vikki, i love you all < 3

No comments: