Wednesday, January 8

Bittersweet :(

I know I've been blogging about how content I've been feeling, but I'm feeling gloomeh now :(
It's like I'm missing some people that I really really really love,
And it's like I can't do anything about this feeling atm :(
Like literally I can't do anything.
I really miss the time we used to spend together,
But like there's nothing I can do for us to spend those times together again.
Going on retreats or camps would be lovely,
But going yamcha only, it's a totally different thing :(
I don't know what to do
My heart is just so... heavy. *sighs

Meanwhile though, I'm loving the VS body mist Shareen gave me :)
Did LNAT today, and it wasn't as smooth.
I miss home so bad, cuz it would've been wonderful for my parents to give me rides.
I'm really happy with the people I've got to know,
I just wish we could spend some time together again :'(

No comments: