Monday, July 8

postey

Hello world! I'm back!

So basically, on Thursday night, I teared up. And it sure felt so damn good. Actually I have just been really tired lately, just dead exhausted. And so the feelings just weighed up and was pressing against my chest, leaving me feeling suffocated and really irritated. I felt like I could blow up with just anything crossing my line, whether or not it's extreme, but yeah. Like when something small occurs and attracted my attention, I was just really annoyed in my heart but I kept the feelings to myself and I just never blew up. I've been trying to pour out my emotions in a really long time, tried a variety of methods..

Such as listening to mellow music and spaced out my thoughts (that's what I always do, and it gets me emo :S), going to church for praise and worship... Well basically that's it i suppose, but it still doesn't work. It feels kinda sakai actually, but it's true. Then the other day, I guess I was chatting with a friend, and I admitted that I feel awful awful awful, before the waterworks, and it just came out. Lulz, cuz I usually don't want to let the negative emotions take over my feelings. So yeah, although nothing bad happened, but it just felt like a heavy load was lifted off my chest and I could breathe again. The next day, I felt like my heart was beating normally, slowly, easily. Instead of my thoughts scattering everything, my heart palpitating inconsistenly.. It felt good. So thanks mates :)

*

I'm currently on the chase with Pretty Little Liars, oh shucks! And I'm just in love with Ezra now. :( sighs... A's disappearance is just one hell of an enigma, an inexplicable occurence. Whew, it just goes on forever... so enigmatic and mysterious.


No comments: