Tuesday, July 16

bbrrrzzzzzznnggzz

Last week was a really hectic week! Not as hectic as two weeks ago, bust still equally hectic. I don't remember much about what I did, which is a pity =.= But I basically just remember emailing my sister that super duper long email about my thoughts and feelings on Tuesday, only to hear from her on Wednesday where she dropped a bomb. That was one of the most confusing day of my life.....pffftttt. I think it was Tuesday night where Mark came over and we chatted till mignight... Hmm yep! Yeh, then wednesday was council meeting and I left early.. Then thursday was me meeting with Ms Li Sher, stayed back to deal with ECA drive day stuff, then Friday was ECA drive, Saturday was Forest Friends!!! weeee, it was really fun, then went home to my fav 7th floor, only to encounter this massive strong wind which blew the dumpster away from its original spot. I was so worried that it was gonna fly to me for a second, it felt a bit like doomsday ._. erm, then went swimming 5 laps in the rain, got up and was floating to my apartment with this headache, fried some sotong then went to aweshum dinner with hubz. returned home and forgot what I did. Oh, i remember now. Decided to go home during raya and bought super expensive air tickets, went through a roller coaster ride in buying air tix for myself and sar, then i got exhausted and didnt study then went to sleep. :( Then went to church on Sunday with sarrr, met another lawyer - Wei Chao, went for lunch, went home and took this long nap where i wasn't supposed to, then went shwimming with tasha watching me, then emailed my sister the reply and got an unexpected reply =.= it was initially one of the best days everrr. ._. theeeennnn, went home, tried to study, got sleepy while studying moral, then off to bed. Today is a monday. I ate Pan Mee. Weird. I wanna lose, but Chee Ren said that I gained weight. Took a half an hour nap, went swimming with sha and sar, to the smelly hot pool =.= then ate dinner, went online shopping (!!!!), :D:D:D, ate Chee Ren's green tea donut, drank green tea starbucks, did moral stuff - homeless to harvard, sorted out my files, can't believe that Cory Moneith is dead, i am so devastated :( and now here i am at 2:22 a.m. gonna do devotion and wake up early tomoro to study. fighting! < 3

No comments: