Friday, June 20

This made me smile today :)

So much of a coincidence when I decided to buzz him to comment on his newly changed dp, where he was crowned prom king and it looked great! Esp with his little princess. >:D Little did I know, England v. Uruguay was on for World Cup in 10 minutes at 3am in the night, and I was so much taken aback as that match supposedly is the only match I wanna catch for world cup cuz my favourite boys are playing against each other!!! I remember feeling sulky about not being able to watch the match as I'm in Ipoh, but hey, the reminder from him felt literally like jackpot and it 'swept my feet away'. Well, I didnt get to finish watching the match tho, fell asleep :(

Anywho, when the match ended and I got myself to bed, he replied saying that he's currently in Ipoh, and my oh my, that's where I am! I rang him up in the afternoon and found out that we stay just really closeby to other. And the 'coincidence'  of it all felt uncanny, yet amusing and fun at the same time. Told him I was checking out the Pasar Malam tonight, and then I went to Ipoh Parade in the afternoon.

As I arrived and checked out the stalls around, suddenly I saw him and hahahah I was so excited! I'm just really happy that I got to spend some time around catching up and esp at a foreign place where all things were merely coincidental. Aubili often feels distant, cuz we don't talk ALL the time, but if I try harder to think, we actually spend a lot of time together but we just can barely remember it well XD It seems like each time I go back, we'd hang out but it's just really odd, (hence the repeat) how we don't remember it well.

Now it reminds me of the time we hung out at school, where he'd vent to me about his relationship issues by illustrating Physics concepts. This often leaves me dumbfounded and I'd just occupy myself with lunch as the convo geta going. This also reminds me of the times we sat together at the edge of the table at Physics tuition by the wall, where he'd pay full attention and then me, bombarding him questions cuz I'm just that weak. Sanny and Amy'd sit next to me, and occasionally we'd all have a lil fun by tossing our slippers around. Oooh, and thr time whwn I rang him up fot fun during Xmas and he showed up at the Youth Dinner just like that. And when he came as a sub during Olympic Day on his bike, and when he agreed to be Lala's partner for Prefects Farewell Dinner 2012 and it totally made Lala's day!

One thing about this guy, is how easygoing he is. And I suppose that's why the times we hung out together don't seem to present itself vividly on its own when Tim pops up in my head. He's such a good soul, and such a rare gem. With qualities like being genuine, simple and just... kind, those girls whose heads often turn at the sight of him have got so much more to discover, rather than his white looks alone, LOL. That's what happened when we went to Something Brewing and had some tea just now. Even guys turned their heads XD oh! And the fact that he's smart is just another icing on the cake.

So glad this happened, and seems to me like he's got a whole bright future ahead of him =) best wishes to him and may God bless our friendship!  :D

#aubili

No comments: