Monday, June 23

Monday blues?

It has been a great day despite the fact that there were high and lows too! Started the day with hitting the gym, and sauna before heading for duck brekky with mummy. Went for facial at AC after, then went home and chilled. Watched an episode of PLL S5E1, then took a nap till evening and waking up to the aroma from dinner. Showered, and headed out for dessert with the ever lovely Abs. Took a drive home in her Viva and off I am deciding to sleep right away, but ended up replying msgs and now im sleeping at 1. (Tho the time of this post states otherwise - it's just to keep my blogposts neat and tidy hehe.)

Actually I've been quite crunched with my skin issue and it's been a pain in the buttocks. Ranging from switching skincare products as to hunting for the Holy Grail,  spending money on complementary products and then being disappointed by supposedly promising results, and also to figuring out if my life/body system is that messed up for my acne to keep relapsing. It's quite a distressing cycle, hence, I haven't been the most enthused person to wander around town today.

Spending time at the gym today felt okay, and with the time allowance that I was given, it had been a little therapeutic, I must say. When I got home and chilled at my bed, it was okay too.

As dessert kicked off, I had fun catching up with Abs. I went with a different feeling I had carried before, and I felt more open now, though i never really deliberately to have reservations. I feel likr she's grown so much into a lady, and she's got such a great heart,  for the people around her as well. As we were chatting, my sullen mood was slowly lifted up as she kept me updated with stories about people that I love around church and in IS. My mind slowly sparked as I anticipated the catch up sessions that I bound to have with so many people!  Too exciting.

Then, as my sloppy eyes wandered outside Fruit Monster, Felix caught my sight and left my mouth open wide in awe. I hugged him and we all had a quick brief catch up sesh, and turned out they had been planning to surprise me since yesterday, when I touched down. But the plan backfired due to my notorious glitch of bad replying habits. The coinincidence where I mentioned Felix's name when Abs asked who wouldn't I have minded to join us for dessert seemed to be the sprinkling choco rice on a sundae. :D hehe. Felt so warm just as the time I saw Aubili at the First Garden Night Market, which also briefly reminded me of The Leave :)

I went home and decided to watch a show then sleep early. Instead of watching shows, I chose to reply messages and I can't believe it's been taking me till 1am. I've been talking to Aub, Cedric, Bulu, 6B yamcha group, Lowa, Derpina, Pie, Andy, BB men, sar, Jie, Nat and also Ollie who left a very constructing and sweet message. This is such a pleasant surprise. #blessed

Aights, meeting with some 6B peepz tmr. Will blog again then, as well as a post on my Bill :) xoxo!

No comments: