Friday, November 2

31st of October 2012

Four years ago, I remember sitting in my brother's room, sitting on that green spinning chair, I was really high on social networking - blogging, MSN, Facebook, YouTube.. All at one go.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABEHHHHH.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNABELLEEEE.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANNABELLE.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY SPOOKY HALLOWEENNN.
HAPPY SPOOKY HALLOWEEN.
HAPPY SPOOKY HALLOWEEN.
HAPPY SPOOO--OOKY HALLOWEENNNN.
HAPPY SPOOKY HALLOWEEN.
 it's the colour of the pumpkin.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABEHHH.
HAPP Y BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY LOVE.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY BABE.



So, this was what I typed at that time. Wishing my dear Bellie a happy birthday! :D haha.
So four years have passed, you were in Ping in J2, I was in Yi. I remember going to your class to find you to hang out once in a while. And play with your hand again :P I remember you giving me a lovely HK Disneyland keychain as souvenir when you got back, and another Chinese keychain.
In J3, you were in Ren, I was in Ai. We got a tad bit less close, we joined Debate! (with Jo, and Paula!!), and it was interesting. I remember you calling me one evening to talk about someone who messed around in your head, and that phone call meant a lot to me so it got me reaaaally happy, haha, the feeling of contented, because it wasn't a usual thing for me to chat with friends over the phone for so long, and I was very encouraged that you trusted me! <3 b="b">
In S1, you left for Sayfol, and I didn't know it at first. So I was a little bummed about it :S I got over it though, and decided to call you once in a while to catch up. Slowly, we didn't get as close anymore, and to be honest, it hmm, broke my heart, a bit. 
Now in 2012, you've graduated from high school and you're doing A-Levels! Though we aren't as close as before, but still, best wishes to you my lovely friend! And it'd be awesome if we were still like before, but it's okay, we'll just let things go with the flow. i love you very much buddie! xoxo

No comments: