Friday, November 2

2nd of November 2012

25th of October 2012

So, a little more than a week ago, it was the Voting Session for 2013's Sports Meet's house captains. So well, a couple of days before that day itself, people were chatting in class, and since our class is merging with S2 Xiao to be Red House next year, each class were to have their own nominees first before the big day.
As the class meeting commenced, names like Eeling, Petra, Sheena were nominated. Well, I think  that if Tasha and I were staying back, we could run for elections too. So my heart sank a bit. :( Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for those who got nominated and the current captains, but it's just something that I'd really like to have, if I were staying. But the matter is that, I'm not even staying, so I shouldn't really feel bad.

The thing is that, everything happens for a reason. People make choices of different reasons. Some people stay for the Graduation Cert., some stay for the memories you'll only get there once in a lifetime, some people stay as they're not sure about their next path, some people stay, well, for the education I suppose. As for me, I chose to leave, with my own reasons as well.  Some people may think that I'm foolish for leaving so soon, but like I said, everything happens for a reason. :S hmm.

So anyway, I wanted it pretty bad. Just imagining it in my head, makes me feel painful enough =S But it's reality, and there's a different life somewhere else too! So I just gotta get over it.

And anyway again, :P, good luck to people who are leading the houses this year till next year! Best wishes and I'll always be supporting you guys yo. LOVE YOU GUYS TO PIECES. <3 p="p">
Hehe.

Anyeong~ :)

No comments: