Friday, November 2

02.11.12

Little Hey Little Ho!
SPM is in like what, 3 days? =S
Holy moly mooooooooo.

Just got back from BM tuition.


So, this photo is a little dark. Cuz I was like a ninja, taking it. 8-) But he is Mr Jafri, our tuition teacher. He's incredibly awesome, talented, a man good and dedicated at his work. He's so witty you know? He teaches BM, and whoever who wants to get tutoring, you should totally get him. It's RM 60 per month, not that expensive right? And gosh, the things he teaches, is way better than some tuitions that I pay so much to :S
Whenever I go to his tuition, I'd feel contented, and that I learnt a lot. Makes me feel brainier, smarter which motivates me to try even harder the next time I study. He adds life into his lessons. Leaving you thinking that, "Hey, BM is about life too. About the society etc.." instead of leaving you thinking, "Oh, BM is about formulas, just writing essays, must do well to pass SPM.." So yeah, he's one of the best teachers alive! :) He's always given this fatherly figure to me, like a big big warm bear. Last time, I wanted to write "I love you!" on my paper :P hahah but it seemed too wrong. Anyway, thanks big brotha,  有缘在见! <3 br="br" haha.="haha." nbsp="nbsp">



We girls totally love him man. So we wrote him this card! hahaha and ended it with a small red cutey heart at the back page. He's a Liverpool fan!! I was like, "Cikgu, Liverpool oh!" then he said, "thank you. :D" haha


Then this is Miah, wearing a MU shirt. Cikgu was like, "Mau ambil gambar, buka baju dulu." hahah xD Love his wits!

Anyeong~


No comments: