Wednesday, November 14

14/11/12 - 12:51a.m.

Hello, sorry world. Haven't blogged since SPM.

So, yesterday was Carnival day, and it was an event I looked forward to for the past seven days. A potent factor would be me, having a strong urge to go and have fun like other students who are enjoying their year break. It just feels like I'm sitting at the study table with books, stacked slipshodly on the table, only just creating an image to drive myself to study. It's so hard to diverge 100% of concentration to just focus on the exams. I'm praying for strength, strong will and determination. I'm working on it, and I hope it results well.

So at the moment, I just feel like a damsel in distress, desperately lack of love. I believe that this abrupt randomness came from the post Carnival Day excitement.

There's a good guy who cares a lot, the unfortunate thing is that he might not receive the same amount and degree of care. So, if it prolongs, it'll be a one-sided relationship that only cause himself to get ached and be hurt. But it's the feeling like the top of the world knowing that there's a watchout out there, waiting to pick me up whenever I trip, and fall. It's so unrealistic :( bye. Nights.

No comments: