Saturday, February 25

family. ♥

Being away from home this time around, really has brought the family closer together than ever. I have been talking to my parents almost every day recently, ever since an episode, & just when I wondered if I'm doing it too much thereby causing it to 'lackluster', dad said "sorry I'm busy now, but hearing your voice is enough. We'll talk again soon,"; mum said, "Okay, wake up, have a good day. I'm calling just to hear your voice. Alright bye." My parents aren't mushy people, but I suppose we're all learning to grow vulnerable as we grow in love. Really thank God for creating power of support & relationships in families.

For those who have not a "good" family in your sense, I trust that God won't give you anything you can't handle. & that He'll send people into your life, that you can choose to be your family. & even when people fail, if all else fails, always remember that you've always got a family you can find in Christ! & that you've got a Father who'll never disappoint, nor leave you. :)

Here's an exchange of selfies between me & my Kakak of 25yrs!
She's another significant woman behind my life, my happiness
(especially with food - which I've grown to appreciate so much more now that I'm in the UK).

without you Kakak, I only eat this packet bread. :p
 ❤️,

No comments: