Sunday, November 30

blessed in the dark places :)

thanks for having me back. maybe this happened so that i get to draw closer to you all. who knows right? but whatever it is, im just gonna appreciate this moment and be grateful for you. i hope i can be a blessing to your lives like how you've been for me!

life is full of ups and downs. I know that God has a plan, He will sustain and deliver me.
I pray that the breakthrough shall come soon, and Jesus, just come through oh Lord.
Even though the situation hasn't improved even bits each day, and the contrary happened, but I just wanna thank God for everything, and these people as well as the lovely people I engaged with over the past week, and that I'll see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.

And Lord, not just that, open my eyes to see the light too,
Help me be sensitive to Your word and Your presence.

I love You. 

and you girls :) 

#sisters 


No comments: