Monday, April 28

Live with no regrets

Yoo world. Last Thursday, I was greeted by a phone call by my high school buddy, and though it was a very simple gesture, it sorta pulled my feet back and kept me grounded from wandering astray from what life really is about. Ever since last year, I have a bad habit where my mind wanders off to dimensions after dimensions and I lose track of what I'm supposed to be doing. It's not as simple as daydreaming, if only it was.. So yeah, I thought it was a really sweet reminder :) #blessings

I was sick last Wednesday, and it was the least bit enjoyable, arghh. I used to hope that I'll get sick when I was younger, because then, I'll be entitled to privileges I never get on a usual basis. But always to my disappointment, I rarely fell sick and the worst part is always falling sick at the wrong timing. So anyway, I had a throbbing headache and my eyes were so uncomfortable, which was the worst part cuz I couldn't get hold of proper visual. I ended up sleeping for 4 long hours in the afternoon, and I wasn't too pleased about it because I slacked the night before, so more sleep is no happiness. Thankfully, the headache subsided after the long nap, though the discomfort did linger on for a couple more days. In between, my mum called me up a couple of times to check on me and my kakak called too, to make sure I had proper meals. I spent so much money within those/these few days cuz my mum said I should be eating well, as she suspected my body to be malnourished, lol. So yeps.

I spent the weekend watching shows and doing Maths. The yearning of weekends has bounced back, since these few weeks were crazy hectic. And that sense of gratitude that replaces the anxiety when you wake up at 7am on a Saturday morning, and know that you can sleep in. Lol. I finished HIMYM, and watched Bucket List and I'm now watching On Call 36 Hours (The Hippocratic Crush). It's such a great show, and it actually has a pretty good effect on my studies, rather than doing the opposite. :p I can't wait to live in America one day, and I have so many things that I wanna do, I can't wait to meet someone who'd do all these things with me. (:

Thank you Lord for the wonderful wonderful wonderful things You've placed in life! < 3

"The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace" - Exodus 14:14

No comments: