Sunday, April 13

gotta live in the moment

Soo. Second week,

Monday Bank with Celine, then brekky with em both. Drove dad around.
Tuesday I don't rmb :'(
Wednesday Went to do my hair!!! :D and !spent an hour there waiting for my parents lulz. mmm. Then I drove my dad around I suppose.. mm. Oh! And spent some time and Merdeka and got new kicks < 3
Thursday Went to see Tracy till noon. Drove dad around.. Oh! And I got to drive by myself for the first and the last time. Dad's friends came over at night, spent time with le jiunz.
Friday Damaii. Abs had to send me home. Then went to Suria to meet up with Jiun and Peg. Bailed cell :( Skyped ma African LL.
Saturday WEEEEE. Brekky with Aaron, Aubili and Vikki. Did some Vectors at home with le French, then lunch with le banana and kiki. Then youth with Chlo boo, and saw some really lovely people like Lau, Van and Abs too. Dinner at home! omnomnom. Skyped lala, and had to answer a call from a friend in need. Oh and I got my results back too.
Sunday Fishhead noodles again :D Off back to reality ---->

oohhh and I had a post about me with a chicken poise due to gymming, but it's not gone :'( ah well

Photos:



fattie
weeee san nyuk mian
bananakiki
layer cake yumzz
happy birthday buddy!!
lolacicak :)
so le pretty
;)
shapoo
:)
diamendzz
woopss, bad photo. but its ok :D
yay soup!
October

No comments: