Wednesday, March 26

26.03.2014

It's been year, and this stage is coming to an end. It's rather exciting yet dumbfounding simultaneously at how swiftly time flew by. As I've repeated before, I'd never realised that where I am now is how much I ached to reach since last year. Many days felt like forever, and I guess with numbness, I lost track of time and just neverendingly tried my best to seek the best out of each day. Now it seems like what's done was as if sprinkling salt over the healing wound. And as it became a habit and it recuperated bit by bit, im here.

I have a habit of being repetitive, I kinda keep track of my feelings. I've read something that goes something like this, "amidst all your bad days, you'll come across a good day, a great day even. Make sure you remember how warm it all felt, like how a small fire ignited in you, hold on to it, and never let go." To conclude, I have a lot of feelings haha. You crack me, and that's all you get haha.

Anyway, trials is on the go, and it hasn't been a very jolly ride. I just can't wait for it to pass. There's always a gazillion things pacing my head, then I always get so distracted. To top it all off, my feelings get into me and sometimes, my actions will be very much reliant on my emotions. It sometimes dictates what I do which messes the execution of my responsibilities. I really have to always pray for focus and peace.

Oh, and it's really sad that MH370 ended this way into the South Indian Ocean. I pray that their souls will rest in peace, and that something actually 'good' will materialise from such exorbitant lesson. I pray that their family members stay strong during this tough time too, they'll need all the strength they can get. I pray that such catastrophe never happens again, that everyone self-reflect, and be a better person each passing day.

OHH and never forgetting,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED MUMMY! You've been stringent my whole life, yet you're the one I miss most when I fall sick, or get hungry, or need a lil pampering. I love you, and I pray that you'll always always always be happy. ♡ :D

No comments: