Wednesday, March 12

california gurlz

Just came back from camp on Saturday night, and boy, I've got sun-kissed skin so hot it'll melt your popsicles ;)

Despite the much hesitance of attending the camp as the student facilitator, I'm glad it turned out well in the end. Camps are most of the time like my adrenaline pump, I just pray for clean - or rather a lil better than livable facilities around, that's like the perfect catch. Having such space to roam around in the most homey clothes ever, playing ball, being out in the sun, wandering around everywhere, flexing every inch of my muscle, followed by sweating (call me gross :P) etc are such of the things I really appreciate when going to camps.

With Taylor's being all indoors, and air-conditioned everywhere, it feels like a restrained space that doesn't tolerate much madness. Going nuts just don't seem like the right buttons to push over here. Hence, camp was also fun on one side where you get to see people dress down, and unveil the other side of them :) :) and also, i love how camps tend to bring people closer! esp when your a clean freak, and you can never run far from your buddy to go shower together, or just bask in the 'ambience' tgt, Lol.

I was a lousy camp facilitator, cuz it's been a while since I got this much space for me to just move, hence, sitting down supervising my group was the last thing that'd please me. I ended up tagging in the activities along with Mark. I felt bad, honestly, but then it was fun too. I'm so sorry for being a meanie guys -.-

and then we went to eat Chilli PanMee at Super Kitchen! :D omnomnomnom. it was great to spend time with em lovely peeplee like Ms D Nat Markie and sho on :)))

Anyway, i actually wrong a long post, and it was unsaved, so I can't seem to express myself the same again - which is a pity. but yeah, i'll post some photos when i get em! :))

yayyy, i need to buy a volleyball when I get home.

No comments: