Monday, July 6

friends

so much feels, this photo

So I heard from these two earlier today, got me eyes a lil teary, just a lil bit ok. It's always nice to catch up with people you're comfortable with, people who believe in you, people who accept you for who you are, people who love you. I'm immensely grateful, that I'm still considerably close to a handful of friends from school though we don't talk everyday. But it's nice to know that they are the ones you can seemingly count on, when you need them around. Recently, I've been catching up with several friends from high school, ranging from those two above, jacob, ahlap, shafie, daphne, xuan, cedric, seol, petz, ah heng, dav, sar, occassionally rav, sher & derp.. it's all good. sometimes it feels hard to reconcile the past & present idea of me, lulz, but grateful for all that i have regardless.
meanwhile, spent a great day with shannon & caleb despite the mini headache afterwards. 

looking forward to more of life :)



xoxo

No comments: