Wednesday, July 1

potato Christian :)


Today marks the last day of my exams, as well as the end of Sem 1. Went for dinner with Amy and Jess after hangouts, before heading to CHC for Ps Kong Hee's service. Thanks Jeff for your invite, and it was great to see Graeme too :) *I went to the bookstore after service, and voila!, after searching 'high & low' in a way, I finally found Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I can't wait to read it! The bookstore experience was interesting tho cuz I asked the bookstore-keeper, and they couldn't find it tho they seemed like they were searching the area where the book actually lies. I called Fiona and just fiddled around with my other free hand, then i found it -.- But YAY! < 3 I've heard quite some reviews about it, and also got to know that bubz reads it too :) can't wait! :))


Learnt about mental strength today, how we endure trials by enlarging our mental capacity
*more soon

Ps Kong Hee ended with this, saying how we should be a potato Christian :)
Very blessed night indeed, so blessed by the Word, the company, the time-out, thank You Jesus,  I love You.

No comments: