Friday, December 5

WORDS.

Hey you. I know you have your problems.
But we have our own problems too.
And the problems that you're currently having.
They're like..
Freaking INDESCRIBABLE.
We have those problems too.
It's such a small problem.
Everybody would been through that stage of life onelah.
And you were actually DEPRESSED because of that so called BIG problem?
It's like OMG man.
Oh yeah.
After you friends give one small tiny comment about it,
You would thank them from the bottom of your heart right?
Come on.
People with real problems won't do that.
People with real problems will try to solve their problems themselves.
Unless there's something really really super freaking serious.
Oh and what's with the attention and all?
It's very sheeshing you know?
You weren't there.
You were at another spot.
One word. ATTENTION.
And you're there.
Wow.
I 'adore' your [expertness][greatness].
Oh and you freaking copycat.
What's with the names that don't actually belong to you?
You STEAL people's name.
Like you're the person the name actually describes.
I thought you were a nice girl.
You treat your sister like shet man.
Gosh.
I don't even know what to say about you anymore.
I cared.
I cared because I thought you were really in a situation.
MANATAU.
Pfffftt.

No comments: