Thursday, December 4

Tagged by DAPHNE. :)

1. Do you think you're hot?
No.


2. Upload a favourite picture of yourself.
Be right back.

3. Do you like the picture?
Sorry about the picture. Can't find one that I like. :)

4. When was the last time u ate pizza?
Erm. I forgot.


5. What was the last song u listened to?
Crush by DAVID ARCULETA! ooohoooh


6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Running around.

7. What name do you prefer besides your name?
I can't think of any other. I'm happy with my name.


8. 5 people I tag:
1) Sarah 2)Choon Ying 3)Chloe 4)Cynthia 5)Ellie


9. Who is number 1?
Little Miss Sunshine. :)


10. Who is number 3 having a relationship with??
aahem.. ahem..

11. Say something about number 5.
She's really hot. And known as SEXY MAMA.


12. How about number 4?
She's an awesome friend.


13. Who is buddy number 2?
She's my friend. MY friend. She means a lot to me. I mean all of you do lah. :)

No comments: