Thursday, January 4

Hello

I'm a BPTC student,
Yet things like these totally make my day like kray.
Like.. life-injecting kinda kray.


She made it sound like we've been friends forever!!! *cries*


If you & I share a similar Asian stereotype of what Barristers/Lawyers should appeal like,
then you'd probably understand. :P :) 
-

“By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others.” 
Satsuki Shibuya Todo

Liz, you surely have inspired and awakened many hearts today.
(though I am assuming this is what you love; otherwise you truly are one heck of a character & talent)

Thank you for inspiring me!

Or rather, uplifted my soul, although my ambition & passion may not be the same as yours, and probably never will be, but I caught sparks of your fire today. Which is enough to reinvigorate my soul for whatever cause, at least for a little while.

Passion is contagious.

Positive vibes are truly influential and transformational.

#goodvibes #dancingintherain #makelemonades

xx.

No comments: