Sunday, December 3

Happiest I've (ever) been!

This draft was created on 23 October 2017, with the same title.

It's been ringing in my head for the past few days,
Felt exceptionally loud last night.

I'm glad, after 1 month plus, I still feel the same.

*

In fact, today, I feel like I could really cry on my last day here. I'm not sure if it's the coffee. (But at least I'm sure it's not PMS, so I'm not living a lie! :P)

But at the same time, I suppose, I'm glad I'm feeling it now (this early), so I still have ample opportunity to appreciate time with people around me, that I think I love oh so dearly, albeit I have yet to get to know each of them better honestly.

Oh such lovable people,

Oh such is our God with endless love, kindness, grace, wonder..
And perfection.

You take me on a fantasy in this reality, my Lord.

Oh how I am so grateful...

(to be continued...)

No comments: