Wednesday, August 2

Dunkirk

Dunkirk, you got me on the edge the whole time & you also made me smile. :) :) thank you for such a fascinating experience, Mr Nolan. (cinematography was amazing, though your ocean experience got me edgy a lot also due to my "fear" of the waters) (& Harry Styles, boy you so charming)

Recent few years, I've picked up an affinity towards war movies! It always full on captivates my entire attention. Sometimes I'd hate to check my phone in between just cuz I don't want reality to break me away from the war experience hehe. It's almost 10/10 feel so inspired after watching a war movie, but I always don't know what to do with the inspiration. :P :( help...

Anyway, as I watched today, I wondered & thought many things. Would I be able to do what they do if I lived in that era? How would I feel? Would I persevere on and persistently fight for my life, or will I "concede to God's death timing"? Why must people go to war? Why kill one when another is saving another? I feel so relieved and grateful that we're past that era, and grateful at the same time that I could have a taste of what it could be like then through these movies.

Another favourite movie to add to my favourite war movie list (together with Hacksaw Ridge [AHH!!!] & Schindler's List).

No comments: