Tuesday, June 27

Christ in my weakness..

I did not have the capability to do Law school;
Nor the capacity to do Law school;
(I kid you not.)


But God, You did it.
Lol, yet You did it again.
I shouldn't even be surprised. 
I tried to run away so many times,
But you really did it, 
& You've taken me through.
-
Jesus replied, "What is impossible with man is possible with God." 

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power/strength is made perfect in your weakness." 

Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me.


& this chapter has come to an end, 
(despite all the wrestling & the not being able 
to see myself through this path), 
it actually did.

I pack my bags, & move again. & only God knows what's next for me.

xoxo.

[s e a s o n o f : acceptance.]

No comments: