Friday, September 26

owhanana :)


So it's my partner's birthday today. I came upon the notion of gathering photos of familiar faces a few days before the big day, and I had so much fun doing so, honestly. The fun came in along the way, unintended, but it sure was fun. and i love love loved Charly's drawing! though I have no idea at all why i got so fat. hahah I was on the photo collage till 3am in the morning geez :O I really don't like to sleep late cuz I have a hard time waking up in the morning. But then he replied with a "ohmygod" "u r insane" "u really are", so i guess that 's okay. hahaha. in the morning he called, and it was a good wake up call cuz i would have had a terrible time doing that usually. the phone rang, expecting it to be the alarm, it turned out to be him haha. i was soooo tired, like i dreaded a bit while talking. then yeah. it was interesting. he said he's skinnier now and i said he should eat. all in all it was a warm morning. and i felt happy also because it was the first time in forever where i woke up this early, by the good kind of alarm clock :) smiles smiles. hehe.

had Bible study today for the first time in Uni. and slept at the library till it was time for Chill n Grill.
it was alright. :) Flavia came with me. and cracked some jokes where we were in our little corner by saying she's not attractive enough // accidental joke on Samuel's forehead :X woops. // Ronald took us home while we went to pick Celine up // 

saw Derrick, and it was really interesting because he told me about his stuff with his ex-gf just like that, and that he was so open about it LOL, ya know how unexpected things can get :) and then this time I got home, took a shower or two, and we sat down to talk about religion. It went up till about 2am or so, LOL, so rare, but feeling #adventurous weee!!!, as I shared with him my perspective on Christianity, and my journey of faith with Jesus. I shared with him about 'Ps Yoong', and how I find it plainly impossible to not believe that there's a God. Though backed with less than substantial facts, (i honestly feel bad), I hope he managed to understand at the very least, where I am coming from. The fact that he's inclined to know more about God just encourages me and moves me so much. He opened up to me about his life, his heart and his leg. And it's interesting how a guy who left a tainted first impression was opening his life to me during our 2nd/3rd impromptu meeting. Sounds like a story book don't cha think :D hehe. 

He asked me questions which I failed to provide a clear answer, because I didn't know enough to tell him about it - to which I feel terrible about as well. When he said, "So... you're there, and I'm stuck... here" when he shared with me his troubles of sleeping at night, faced with a question every single day for close to 3 years. I seriously can't imagine it myself not being able to live with peace for so long, not even a week. Just when that sentence was posed upon me, feeling so helpless atm, yay, Meeah came back and I got him to chat with D about it. I was really delighted. They had a chat or two, then decided that it seemed best for D to just stay over LOL (extreme much :P), they continued to play Dota while I slept, and then got up the next afternoon for Dota and then Bible Study sesh 1 :D 

all is good, all is well, praise the Lord :)

*

happy birthday hanna, me love you gusta very mucho.
ohana furever i hope :D hehe

No comments: