Sunday, October 28

28th October 2012

Blessed 22nd Anniversary lovely mummy and daddy!
May God bless ya'll with a relationship ever stronger, and with good health to compliment it as well. =)

----------

So, it's 8 days to SPM, and I still haven't started much on my books. It's really scary, as I feel the bits and pieces of guilt and fear that's overwhelming me with every second that ticks by as I type. =S eeeek! But oh well, memories should be well kept, they might not be as colourful as they should be if this prolongs, so oh well, 15 more mins!

A couple of days ago, hmm, i think it was on Wednesday (24/10), well, like the usual, Tashy and her mates gathered and chatted. I joined along this time. And Tashy was asking some questions.
She told us to imagine ourselves in an empty room with only four walls.
1. If you were to have a box in the room, what kind of box should it be? Should it be big, round, square, cube, cuboid, big, small, humongous, floating, on the floor.... etc. It's up to you to decide.
2.   Now remove that box. If you can put flowers in the room. How many flowers? How much? And what colour would they be?
3.Now you get to choose a horse. What personalities would you want the horse to have?
3. Put that horse aside now. Next, let's say there's a window in the room, when you look out, what kind of weather do you wish to see? Could it be sunny, rainy or snowy? You name it, whatever you want.
4. Now you get to have a ladder. What kind of ladder do you want?

So this 'questionnaire' thing seemed interesting. Iks, AY, Petz participated along.
For question one, I wanted a medium cuboid. Because I wanted it to be a chair whenever I feel like sitting on it, and I also want it to be huggable. So when I sit in the corner, I can hug it and just think about.. well, life. Question two,I chose a room with lotsa flowers, but not full. probably two-third or just few flowers here and there. Cuz I didn't want the fragrance of the flowers to drown my senses, lol =.= Colour was white and yellow. Question three, I chose a brown horse, that is active, cute and likes to eat carrots. haha. I thought of a white horse at first, but it seems too much off the reality line. =X so perhaps, a normal one would do.Question four, Weather is raining! I love rainy days. haha. When we go to school, it feels supah awesome. Not so much of thunderstorms though. Just slightly more than drizzling, way less than heavy rains.Question five, I chose a medium length ladder. Reason was a tall and long ladder would hit myself in the head to the ceiling lol =.= and medium so that I could climb onto my horsie :D:D

So, this whole thing was a psychology gimmick =.= haha not that bad, it's interesting, I like it. So, the box represents your self-esteem. Whatever the size of the box you chose is, that's the size of your self-esteem. Then, the flowers represents friends. Colourful means a variety of friends, friends of all kinds. Red means fake/virtual friends. White flowers are true friends. Yellow is unknown zzz =.= AY chose a room full of colourful flowers, whereas II chose red. For the weather, sunny = carefree, rainy = hmm, you have issues in life, cuz they're just there. and they're not bugging you that badly, so it's like fine, neutral-ish. Super rainy = many issues/problems in life. Lastly, a long ladder means you dream high, you'd do things at its most to achieve your aspirations.

This got me thinking when it ended. It feels so.... Ironic? or just Cool, how things work =)
Interesting life indeed. Thank you Lord =)

No comments: