Saturday, February 6

SPORTS DAY!!

I have taken tons of pics. but well, lazy to upload so yeah.
SPORTS DAY HAS BEEN AMAZING/FANTASTIC/AWESOME and saddening.
well im kinda sad coz of the fact that its over, and we can't hang out with the senior 3 people anymore, plus our captain's leaving soon. well that's heartbreaking :/
I don't know why, but i somehow find this year's sports day waaaaaaay better compared to the prev 2 years.
well no offense ok? :)
but yeah.
I had tons and tons and tons of fun more that before.
:(
well im so sad :/ aiiiiiiiks.

a lot of things have been happening.
and well, i hope that you'll go away and stay outta my life for as long as possible.
stop messing with my life.

last but not least?
thanks to all the people who supported our house and me and everything. appreciate it to the max!

xo

No comments: