Friday, October 17

17th of October

Whoa!!
It has been long since I've blogged the last time.
Well, parental control.
Heh.
Guess what?
Jesse McCartney sings Bleeding Love.
Yeah.
Try to listen to it and tell me what do you think abt it.
Oh yeah.
I wanted to write this just now.
The finals were just over.
Great.
The last exams of the year.
And now it's just time to wait for Christmas to come.
Christmas rocks.
You get all the presents and stuff.
And you get to see the big old man with a red costume there with a pair of glasses too waiting for you.
Gosh.
I might have to wait for more than two months for that.
Oh yeah.
Back to exams stuff again.
I sure do hope that I can score well in this finals.
Oh gosh.
OMG!
I just watched a video from youtube.
And it was abt miley cyrus' vanity fair's shoots.
Hah.
It was disgusting.
Coz it was actually a fake video made by some stupid people.
:p
Hah.
Different people have their own roles.
Such as a big fat guy with an ugly hair.
And he's miley's daddy.
Eww.
That's it for now.

No comments: